You can now select a list of todos at once and schedule them or perform other actions. Additionally to the old tools, “delete” and “copy” were added. When you want to push un-done todos to the next day and there are some marked todos in between, they will be ignored. Titles will be also
When you want to push un-done todos to the next day and there are some marked todos in between, they will be ignored. Titles will be also copied, if you include them into the selection. This way you don’t need to write the same title over and over.
Also new is that searching events inside the calendar works way faster without hanging up now. Especially users with a lot of external events will notice the difference. Besides this a few annoying bugs have been fixed, such as copying text from NotePlan into other apps didn’t really work out well.
What has changed:
iOS Beta 337 (see TestFlight):
- New: Multiple Todo Selection. For marking as done, scheduling, etc.
- New: Button added to show and hide all external calendars in the preferences.
- New: Added delete and copy to block selection toolbar (at the bottom).
- Improved: Calendar search is much faster, more capable and doesn’t hang anymore
- Improved: Dialogs are adapted to iPad, such as the schedule dialog or the settings. They will appear in smaller boxes, not as fullscreen.
- Fix: Pasting text from NotePlan into another app was showing garbled text.
- Fix: Unchecking all calendars was not working.
- Fix: Context menu disappeared sometimes right after opening it on text.
- Fix: You can press anywhere inside a note to open the keyboard (didn’t work with no or little text before).
macOS Beta 1.6.5 (Download):
- New: “Edit Next Day / Note” and “Edit Previous Day / Note” is added to the context menu in the text editor for faster switching, when using the mouse.
- New: Standard hotkeys added:
CMD+Backspacefor deleting everything in the line before the cursor and Option+Backspace to delete the word before the cursor. Deleting a note is changed to