This is an official macOS update. Not a beta, so I’m going to list the most important improvements since the last non-beta version further down. The update has been pushed to the Mac AppStore too and should be approved in a few days.
The main improvements are that you can see your Apple Reminders entries inside NotePlan too now, if they have a due date. They will be shown as red dot on the calendar and also inside the daily notes.
The other update will make it much easier to move todos around with your keyboard. The concept is similar as on iOS. You can hit and keep
Option+CMD pressed, then press the
DOWN keys to move todos. Release the keys to drop the todo.
All Changes since the last non-beta:
- NEW: #-tagging replacing the old tagging system. Write
#tagto tag a note from now on.
- NEW: Apple Reminders are synced into NotePlan too now (red dot on the calendar).
- NEW: Move todos up or down using the keyboard with
ALT+CMD. Hit and keep this keycombination pressed, then the `UP` and `DOWN` arrow keys. Release to drop the todo. You can also select multiple todos to move them.
- NEW: Support for
* [ ] todoimproved.
- NEW: Support [[YYYY-MM-DD]] links to dates.
- NEW: Note conflict management for usage across different devices and with iOS version.
- CHANGED: Links are colored orange now, like the hashtags.
- CHANGED: Standard hotkey for deleting notes changed to
CMD+Backspaceis deleting everything in the line before the cursor now and
Option+Backspacedeletes the word before the cursor.
- FIX: Show toolbar in texteditor also, when the window is very small.
- FIX: File changes are scanned asynchronous, so the UI will not hang wile saving or loading.
- FIX: Calendar search is done asynchronous now to avoid hanging.
- FIX: Links to Emails from Airmail or Apple Mail are supported now using drag & drop.
- FIX: Display the timing of events properly with
all-dayand start and end times.
- FIX: Declined events will be hidden automatically.
- Many minor bug fixes not worth a bullet point.